MIPC for PC is a real-time video surveillance software used with a cloud IP camera. It helps you to keep an eye on your security cameras when you are away. MIPC for PC lets you to connect, monitor, control and view live video of cameras and communicate as well. Through this app, you can view your home, shops, offices or other places at any time. MIPC for PC provides a live preview with video recording and playback. With MIPC SD Card and cloud storage, you can watch all previous videos easily. This app has a built-in video player that supports the camera view in both landscape and portrait mode. MIPC for PC gives you real-time alarm and information push notification. If your camera detects any suspicious activity, this app will notify immediately with screenshots.
|MIPC for PC|
Features of MIPC for PC:
- This app is well designed and easy to use.
- It supports real-time video surveillance for IP cameras through the internet connection.
- Remote PTZ control, operate on the camera direction rotation. You can rotate your cameras in any direction from your device.
- MIPC for PC supports remote intelligent video recording and video real-time notification.
- You can view multiple cameras at the same time.
- It gives you the option to receive push notification if any suspicious activities in the video.
- This app helps you to record all your camera videos and view them later with video playback.
- You can view HD video of the P2P camera up to 720p and 1080p.
- MIPC for PC supports two-way audio just like an intercom device. This feature is available for IP cameras which support intercom feature. It lets you communicate with the other side of the camera.
- You can check your video history.
- It helps you to view your camera in both portrait and landscape mode.
How to download MIPC for PC:
If you are looking to install MIPC on PC then read the rest of the article where you will find two methods to download MIPC for PC using bluestacks and MEmu App Player however you can also use any one of the following methods. Then you can also Check Marco Polo For PC
Download MIPC for PC using bluestacks:
Step 1: First you need to install the bluestacks application on your PC. Bluestacks is a specially developed application that helps to run the android applications on both Windows as well as MAC operating systems.
Step 2: After completing the installation process, open the bluestacks app on your PC.
Step 3: Once the app is open, complete the initial set up procedure and sign in with Google Account. The setup procedure is similar to the android phone or tablet start-up procedure.
Step 4: You will find a search bar in the main or home screen of the bluestacks app. In the search bar type “MIPC” and find the appropriate link in the result. And you can install them directly from the search bar.
Step 5: If the search bar refuses to show the MIPC app, then you can always open up the play store and search for MIPC to install it on your PC.
|MIPC for PC Windows|
Step 6: If you already have an APK file of the MIPC app, then double click the APK file and run it on bluestacks.
Step 7: After completing the installation process, go to my apps in bluestacks and click the MIPC App icon to use it.
Download MIPC for PC using MEmu App Player:
Step 1: Download the extension file of the MEmu App Player from its official websites.
Step 2: After downloading is complete, double click the extension file to launch the setup window.
Step 3: Follow the simple on-screen instructions to install the MEmu App Player on your PC. After successfully installing the emulator, launch it on your desktop.
Step 4: On the sign-in page, use your Google account to log in to the app. Your Google account is just because it will give you access to the play store.
Step 5: Now, navigate to the Play Store locate the search bar and type MIPC in the dialog box and press enter.
Step 6: Select the most appropriate app from the results and click on it to expand. Now click on the download button to start downloading the application on your computer.
Step 7: The MEmu App Player will automatically install the app on your PC and wait for the process to complete.