|Pokémon Go for PC|
- 1 Requirements to play Pokemon Go on PC:
- 2 How to play Pokemon Go on PC?:
- 3 Step 1: Install Bluestacks:
- 4 Step 2: Install Kingroot:
- 5 Step 3: Restart Bluestacks:
- 6 Step 4: Install Fake GPS Pro:
- 7 Step 5: Install Lucky Patcher app:
- 8 Step 6: Install Pokemon Go:
- 9 Step 7: Change the Location setting:
- 10 Step 8: Set up Fake GPS Pro:
- 11 Step 9: Launch Pokemon Go:
- 12 Final Words:
- 13 related to pokemon go for pc:
Requirements to play Pokemon Go on PC:
- You will need a root application that helps you to get access to the root of your device. There are many root applications are available online. You can choose anyone who you feel comfortable with. Here we will explain the steps using the Kingroot app.
- You want to download the ‘Lucky Patcher’ application which will give you the necessary permissions you will need.
- Fake GPS simulator is necessary to play Pokemon go on PC. As already you know, this game uses the player’s location to track where you are. Fake GPS app will help you to emulate player movement.
How to play Pokemon Go on PC?:
|Pokémon Go for PC Using (BlueStacks)|
Step 1: Install Bluestacks:
- The first and foremost step is, you need to download and install the Bluestacks android emulator on your PC. You can get the setup file bluestacks from its official website. Once installation bluestacks gets complete, you are required to sign up with your Google account.
Step 2: Install Kingroot:
- To install Kingroot on your PC, you need to download the APK file of Kingroot, which is available on numerous websites. Once done, run the app file in bluestacks to install it. After installation, you will find the king root app in my apps section of bluestacks and click on it to open. And then click on try it followed by fix now option. Kingroot will now optimize the device and close the app.
Step 3: Restart Bluestacks:
- Now you need to restart the Bluestacks app player. For that, tap on the Settings option. A drop-down menu will open, in that select ‘Restart Android Plugin’. Now bluestacks app will begin to restart.
Step 4: Install Fake GPS Pro:
Step 5: Install Lucky Patcher app:
Step 6: Install Pokemon Go:
Step 7: Change the Location setting:
Step 8: Set up Fake GPS Pro:
Click on the menu button (three dots) at the top right corner. And go to settings and make sure that Expert mode is marked. Go back and select a location from the map based on your wish and save the location in your favorite list. This will set up a fake location, from which you will start your game.
Step 9: Launch Pokemon Go:
- pokemon go for pc 2019
- how to play pokemon go on pc 2019
- nox pokemon go
- how to play pokemon go on pc without emulator
- pokemon go pc hack
- bluestacks pokemon go
- pokemon go emulator 2019
- pokemon go bluestacks 2019