Instagram for PC is the most popular photo-sharing application which lets you instantly share images and short video clips of your daily life. This app you to follow what your friends and family members are doing and find accounts around the world that share things you love. In this article, we will cover three ways to use Instagram on your PC. Before that, you can know about the features of Instagram for PC.
|Instagram For PC Download|
- 1 Features of Instagram for PC:
- 2 How to download and install Instagram for PC:
- 3 Method 1:
- 4 Use Instagram on your PC via a web browser:
- 5 Method 2:
- 6 Download and Install Instagram for PC using Bluestacks:
- 7 Download the Instagram official app on Windows 10:
- 8 Final words :
- 9 Related to Instagram for pc:
Features of Instagram for PC:
- Instagram offers many photographic filters that you can apply to your images.
- You can add multiple photos and videos as many as you want into your story. Images or videos uploaded to the story expire after 24 hours.
- Explore feature of Instagram displays popular photos, photos taken at nearby locations and search.
- You can go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. In the live video, your followers can give a comment in real-time. When you are done live stories disappear.
- It allows you to share your private photos and videos with a particular person.
- It has a very intuitive user interface.
How to download and install Instagram for PC:
Use Instagram on your PC via a web browser:
At first, go to a web browser on your and head over to https://www.instagram.com to open the official web page of Instagram. Then You Can Also Check how to take a screenshot on mac.
- It will ask you to sign up for an Instagram account. Enter your credentials and then click on the signup button. If you already have an account on Instagram, click on ‘log in’ at the bottom of the screen. Enter your email ID/ phone number and password.
|Instagram For PC Download|
- After completing the login process, you can use your Instagram page on your PC. Typically, when you open an Instagram site on your web browser, you get a grabbed version of the site.
- In this way, you can do some things like see the post of others and commenting on the photos, but it does not allow you to create a post.
- If you want to create a post on Instagram using a desktop’s web browser, you must to do some modifications to your browser. This means you need to change your browser’s agent from desktop to mobile.
- This will give an experience like you are browsing on a mobile phone and allowing you to post pictures and add new stories to your profile.
- To change browser agent, right-click anywhere on the Instagram page and then choose ‘Inspect’ which present at very last of the available options. Instead, you can press Ctrl+shift+I to open the inspect window.
- Now click on the ‘Toggle Device Toolbar’ icon at the top left side corner of the inspect window. If you can’t find that icon, you can press Ctrl+Shift+M key combination. This will enable the toggle device toolbar and Instagram to immediately switch to its mobile version. If it does not change, simply refresh the page and do it again.
- That’s all. Right now your Instagram feed will look like it is on the phone. Click on the + icon at the bottom of the page to add image, use filters and share with a caption as you would do on the Instagram mobile application.
Download and Install Instagram for PC using Bluestacks:
Step 1: Instagram is an android application and you want to get it on your PC, firstly, you need to download an emulator on PC. You can find numerous android emulators on the internet. Among all the Android emulators, Bluestacks is definitely the best.
Step 2: Download the setup file of bluestacks by accessing its official website. And then double click on the setup file to install it on your PC.
Step 3: Once downloaded and installed on your PC, you will find yourself in front of the classic android main screen from which you can access the Google play store.
Step 4: Go to the google play store in Bluestacks and sign in with your Google Account. After the sign-in, the process gets finished, search for an Instagram app by typing the keyword on the search bar of the Google play store.
Step 5: Select the Instagram app from the search results and click on the ‘Install’ option. After installing, launch the app on Bluestacks. Now, you can use Instagram on your PC just like you use it on Android smartphones.
Download the Instagram official app on Windows 10:
|Instagram official app on Windows 10|
Instagram provides an official application for Windows 10 users, which you can download from the Windows store. Go to Windows Store or Microsoft Store on your PC which is running on Windows 10. Click the search icon and type the keyword Instagram. From the results, choose the official Instagram app and click on it. And then click on the install option. After completing the installation, launch the Instagram app, configure the settings and start using the Instagram app on your PC.
Final words :
So this was all about how you can use Instagram on your PC. Choose the method in which you are comfortable with and express yourself by sharing your daily moments and highlight the fun events from your life.
Related to Instagram for pc:
- Instagram for pc free download windows 7 64 bit
- download Instagram for pc windows 8
- GB Instagram for pc
- instagram.exe for pc
- download Instagram for laptop
- Instagram app free download
- Instagram app install
- how to update Instagram on pc