|Screenshot as PDF in Windows 10|
- 1 How to set Microsoft Print to PDF as the default printer?:
- 2 Method 1:
- 3 Using Windows 10 Photo App:
- 4 Method 2: Using Paint App:
- 5 Method 3:
- 6 Using Internet Explorer or any other browser:
- 7 Method 4:
- 8 Using third party image to PDF converter:
- 9 Final words:
- 10 Related to Screenshot as PDF in Windows 10:
- 11 Related
How to set Microsoft Print to PDF as the default printer?:
- Once you select that option, Windows will try to search the printer you specify, but it will not succeed.
- After Windows the search, you have to select the option ‘The printer that I want is not listed’.
- Now a new window will open with the options for finding printers. Click on the ‘Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings’ option at the bottom.
- In the following window, a drop-down menu will appear next to the option to use an existing port. Open it and choose ‘File: (Print to file)’ and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now you will see the list of manufacturers and printers to choose. In that, you have to choose Microsoft as printers and then locate the ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’ from the printers by scroll through the list.
- After clicking Next, you will be given the choice of using or replacing the driver that is already installed. Use the current driver to make things uncomplicated.
- You can name the PDF feature for printing, and stick with its default name for easy detection. Click on the ‘Next’. That’s all. Now Microsoft Print to PDF is your default printer.
Using Windows 10 Photo App:
- Open the screenshot which you want to convert into a PDF and right-click on it.
- From the menu, click ‘open with’ option and choose ‘Photos’.
- Once the image has opened up in the photos, click the see more icon (three dots) at the top right side of the screen. Click the ‘Print’ option from the drop-down menu
- This will open another dialog box where you can select the printer from the options.
- Select the ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’ which you already set as the default printer and then click ‘Print’.
- A dialog box will be open on your screen where you have to enter the file name, select file location and then click on the ‘Save’.
- Now your screenshot is saved as PDF on the selected location.
Method 2: Using Paint App:
|save the screenshot as PDF|
- Go to the location where the screenshot which you want to convert into PDF is saved and right-click on it.
- From the menu, click ‘open with’ option and choose ‘Paint’.
- After the screenshot is opened in the paint app, select the ‘file’ option at the top left corner of the screen.
- Then you have to choose the ‘print’ option to select the ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’.
Using Internet Explorer or any other browser:
|PDF even without any internet|
Using third party image to PDF converter:
|Third-party image to PDF converter|
Related to Screenshot as PDF in Windows 10:
- how to save the screenshot as pdf windows 10.
- screenshot to pdf windows.
- print screen to pdf windows 10.
- how to save the screenshot as pdf windows 7.
- save the screenshot as pdf android.
- how to save the print screen as pdf windows 10.
- how to screenshot on windows 10.
- how to save a screenshot as a pdf on mac.