Google Drive is a storage service that allows you to save various files on the cloud and then access it from your device like a smartphone, tablet or PC. You can save any kind of files like documents, images, videos and etc. Even it allows you to back up your entire PC. It offers 15 GB storage space for free. Google Drive allows you to do more than just store your files. It lets you share files with exactly who you want and edit files them together, from any device. What you can create and store in Google drive are also instantly available in Google Photos, so you can share files with the group of people within one click.
|Google Drive On PC|
Google Drive offers apps with offline capabilities for windows. It includes Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides, which are part of the office suite that allows for joint editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations, charts, forms and more. Files created and edited by the office suite are automatically stored in Google drive
About Google Drive For PC 2020 Latest Update :
Google Drive helps you get your files faster. It lets you search for content by keyword and filter by file type, owner and more. Also, it can recognize objects in your images and text in scanned documents. You can use Google Drive in the browser through Gmail on your PC. It allows you to enjoy its entire feature within the browser itself. The desktop app of Google drive is also available to download, from which you can get 15 GB of space in your drive for free. It is called ‘Google Backup and sync’. This app allows you to back up files from your computer, camera or SD cards to the cloud. To use this storage service, you need to download the applications client to your PC. Then You Can Also Check Face Time For PC.
Just follow the below-given instructions to learn how to download and install the Google Drive desktop app on your PC. Before that, you can learn about the features of desktop of Google Drive.
Features of Google drive desktop app:
- Files that you currently store online in Google Drive are automatically downloaded and made available locally.
- Any files and folders you save in the app will be synced online.
- If you wish to open Google document files on PC for offline use, you can do so by enabling offline view.
|Features of Google Drive Desktop|
- You can create a new document, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations on your PC and save it to your google drive folder; it will automatically upload to Google drive in the cloud.
- Backup and sync allow you to choose individual files or whole directories from anywhere on your PC.
How to download and install the desktop app of Google Drive on the PC?:
- Open the http://drive.google.com on your web browser and sign up with Google account or you can open Google drive through your Gmail.
- Click on the ‘settings’ icon at the top of the window. It will show a drop-down menu and click on the ‘Get Drive for Desktop’ option from the menu.
- It will give you two options which are personal and business. If you want to use the drive for personal needs, click the ‘Download’ button which is under the personal option.
- A window will pop up asking you to comply with Google terms of service. Read the terms and then select ‘Accept and Download’. Google Drive will begin to download an extension file labeled as googledrivesync.exe.
- Wait until Google drive is completely downloaded and then click on the downloaded extension file of Google drive to automatically start the installation process.
- A window appears asking if you want to run the file. Click on the ‘Run’ option to begin the installation process.
- After the installation process gets completed, a welcome to the Google Drive window will open. Select the ‘Get Started’ button at the bottom right corner of the window.
- It will ask you to sign in with your Google Account. Enter your Gmail ID and password and then click on sign in.
|Google Account Guide|
- After completing the verification process, a welcome to Google drive tutorial will appear. Follow the tutorial and then select the ‘Done’ option on the last page of the tutorial.
- You have now successfully downloaded and signed in to the Google Drive desktop app. Icons of Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Drive have appeared on the desktop.
|Google Drive for PC Windows|
- Select the Google Drive option and a window will open with all of your files stored on Google Drive. As soon as you complete installing Google Drive for PC, your device can sync with Google Drive on the web.
In this post, we have provided detailed instructions on how to download and install Google Drive for PC. Now you can finally download and enjoy this file storage service by following the method mentioned in this post.
Related to google drive for pc:
- Google Drive login.
- my google drive login.
- drive google com open.
- google drive storage.
- google drive mail.