PUBG for PC is a gaming application that is developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a South Korean video game company. PUBG stands for Players Unknown’s Battlegrounds. PUBG for PC is an online multilayer Battle royale game designed by Brendan Greene. The main motive in this game is, up to one hundred player parachute onto an island and the person who stands last wins. Players need to look for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. Each match starts with 100 people against each other, some of them can be in the teams, and others will go alone. You can choose to enter the match solo, duo or with a small team of up to four people.
|Pubg For PC Windows|
Every few minutes, the executable part of the map begins to shrink into a random location. It will increase the damage if any player is caught outside the safe zone, and will be removed if the safe zone is not entered in a timely manner; in-game, the players see the boundary as a shimmering blue wall that contracts over time. Then You Can Also Check Terrarium Tv For PC.
About Pubg For PC Windows:
This results in a very limited map, resulting in increased chances of encounters. During the match, random parts of the map are highlighted in red and bombed, which threatens players in that area. At the end of each round, players receive game currency based on their performance. Then you can use that coin to buy crates with cosmetic items for character or weapon customization. PUBG is such an addictive game; once you start playing the game, you cannot escape from that craze.
Features of PUBG for PC:
- There are four maps available in PUBG game Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi. You can choose any of these maps.
- Bullet travel, bullet drop, and attachments are available to change the outcome of the gun.
- PUBG for PC supports for team servers when a player dies.
- You can revive downed teammates.
- Game replay option is available to see the game in a replay to know how you died, what you did and etc.
- It allows you to your character and weapon. And it has military gears such as Helmets, Backpacks, Vests and One-piece suits.
- It gives you the ability to eject from the plane if required.
- This game allows you to join disconnected matches.
PUBG for PC System Requirements:
Before installing PUBG for PC, you should check your system thoroughly, whether it is compatible to play PUBG game. The hardware described below will provide a good output for the game.
|pubg pc requirements|
- Requires: a 64-bit processor
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB/ AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available space
How to download PUBG for PC Windows 7/8/10:
The PC version of this game enables you to organize higher resolutions, more consistent frame rates, full integration with keyboard and mouse controls and more. All of this can be achieved with the most moderate PC gaming configurations. To play PUBG for PC, you need to download the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator. Tencent Gaming Buddy is an advanced free android emulator distributed by Chinese gaming giant Tencent. It is also known as Tencent Game Assistant. This emulator is designed by the company to optimize PUBG on your PC using the AOW engine. Follow the below steps properly to download PUBG for PC.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Tencent Gaming Buddy.
|Pubg For PC Windows|
Step 2: In the website, click on the “download” button and wait for the download to complete.
Step 3: Once the download is complete, run the software and it will automatically download the required files.
Step 4: The installation process may take a few minutes depending on your computer performance and your internet connection.
Step 5: Once the installation is complete, click the ‘start’ button. It will again download some essential files required to launch the game. These files are large, so make sure you have a good internet connection.
Step 6: Now, Tencent Gaming Buddy will automatically download the PUBG game.
|Pubg For PC Windows|
Step 7: After the game is downloaded, click on the ‘play’ button and start playing. If the game has major updates, it may ask you to re-launch the game.
Related To Pubg For PC:
- pubg lite for pc
- pubg pc lite download
- how to install pubg on pc
- pubg pc download 64 bit
- pubg pc requirements
- pubg pc lite requirements
- pubg online
- pubg steam