Jio is a fascinating thing that is currently popular in India. Jio is a highly preferred network among the people because of its features. Jio comes with many offers for its users. It also introduced a bouquet of jio apps exclusively for its users including Jio TV for watching live TV channels on mobile, tablet or computer. Jio TV for PC is an online streaming app where users can watch live TV channels, sports, movies, and news for free without paying for any monthly subscription. You just need an internet connection. The app provides almost all regional and international TV channels.
|Jio Tv for PC Online|
The best thing about this app is if you missed your favorite or you want to see the same episode again, Jio TV allows you to watch your program from a week ago without restrictions using 7 days catch up option.
Features of Jio TV for PC:
Jio TV also allows you to watch catch-ups or previous episodes of your favorite TV serials or series and live sports channels.
- It has many categories including movies, news, religion, kids, sports, music, lifestyle and etc.
- There are ultimately 550 plus channels that include 104 HD channels.
- You can choose your specific language and search for channels or watch movies in your language.
- In this app, you can able to record your favorite shows without any flaws.
- While watching shows on jio TV, you can able to forward or backward the video on your choice.
- With the help of 7 days catch up option, you can see the last 7 days’ programs of any TV channel.
- This app has a bookmark option as well. It allows you to mark all the favorite channels so you can refer to them later on.
- Jio TV has a reminder feature to help you get a reminder of the movie or series schedules and even game schedules of your favorite sports.
- It allows you to change the picture quality to low, medium or high.
- You can share your favorite program or anyone with your friends or family members through this app.
How to download and install Jio TV for PC?
- Method 1: Download and install jio TV for PC using Bluestacks
- Method 2: Download and install jio TV for PC using chrome extensions
- Method 3: Watch Jio TV on PC using its web version
Download and install jio TV for PC using Bluestacks:
Step 1: At first, you need to download and install bluestacks on your PC. You can download bluestacks emulator from its official website.
|Jio Tv for PC Download|
Step 2: After installation of bluestacks gets complete, launch bluestacks app from desktop. Now you have to register and log in to the Bluestacks emulator by using your Google Account.
Step 3: After logging in onto the bluestacks, you will be able to see a search bar at top of the bluestacks app window.
Step 4: Type the keyword ‘Jio TV’ in the search bar and press enter. The bluestacks app will then search for the app that matches your keyword and display a list of different results.
Step 5: The official jio TV app always appears at top of the search results. Click on the Jio TV app and then click on the install button and installation process to get a start.
|Jio Tv Using Bluestack|
Step 6: You need to wait for a few moments for the completion of downloading and installation process of jio TV.
Step 7: After it completes, you can now use Jio TV on your PC without facing any issues with the help of the Bluestacks app.
Download and install jio TV for PC using chrome extensions:
Step 1: To start with, download the CRX file of Jio TV on your PC. CRX file of jio TV is provided by many websites.
Step 2: Open your Google Chrome web browser. Go to chrome://extensions/ and enable the developer mode at the top right side of the window.
Step 3: Drag and drop the downloaded jio TV CRX file to extensions or click on the ‘Load Unpacked’ button and go to the location where the CRX file was saved. Click on it to install the file.
Step 4: After installation gets done, click the TV icon and choose jio TV. That’s it, now you can enjoy watching your favorite channels on jio TV for PC.
These steps are the same for all chromium web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Opera, Brave, Vivaldi, Yandex and etc. Then You Can Also Check Jio Cinema For PC.
Watch Jio TV on PC using its web version:
Reliance jio recently releases an official web page of jio TV web version. Using the Jio TV web version, you can watch jio TV on your PC within the browser itself. So, you don’t need to download an android emulator. Here is the procedure to open the Jio TV web version.
|Jio Tv Web Version|
Step 1: First of all, open your favorite web browser on your PC and then go to www.jiotv.com
Step 2: It will ask you to log in to jio TV web version. Just enter your jio ID and Password. Every jio SIM users have a unique jio ID and Password.
Step 3: If you don’t have a jio ID, you have to click on sign up then you will be redirected to the jio website. Enter your jio number and it will send OTP to that number via SMS.
Step 4: After entering your OTP, you will be requested to create a password on the site. Once done, go back to the Jio TV and log in with your ID and password.
Step 5: After completing the login process, you can select your languages to watch your favorite TV channels.
Note: If you don’t have any jio SIM then you can jio ID and password from another jio user to log in with the Jio TV web version.
In this post, I have shared three methods about downloading and installation Jio TV on your PC. Now, you can enjoy watching unlimited live TV channels, movies, series, and live sports on Jio TV for PC by using any one of the above three methods.
Related to Jio tv for PC:
- jio tv for pc online
- jio tv for pc 2019
- jio tv app for pc free download
- jio tv for pc download filehippo
- jio tv channel list
- jio tv web version
- jio tv on pc without bluestacks
- jio tv login