FASTag is a prepaid rechargeable tag for payment in toll plazas, which allows automatic payment deductions, which are usually affixed on your vehicle’s windscreen. If you have FASTag on your vehicle, you don’t need to stop your vehicle on toll plazas to pay the tolls. Once the vehicle has crossed the toll plaza, the fee will be automatically deducted from the bank account or prepaid wallet linked to your FASTag account. FASTag is powered by Radio Frequency ID (RFID) which enables contactless toll payments when your vehicle passed through a NETC (National Electronic Toll Collection) supported toll lane. This is achieved by FASTag readers installed on dedicated FASTag lanes.
|How To Check FASTag Account Balance|
FASTags are provided by 22 certified banks through various channels like Point-of-Sale (POS) at National Highway Toll plazas and select bank branches. You can also buy FASTags from an e-commerce platform like Paytm and Amazon. You can recharge your FASTag account online as well as offline. All leading banks and FASTag issuing banks offer online FASTag recharge portals. FASTag can also be recharged by visiting Point-of-Sale locations or bank branches of FASTag issuing banks.
What is FASTag, Benefits of FASTag, How to buy FASTags:
As the Government of India moves towards the digital economy, there is a regulation in the use of FASTag to make toll plaza payments. So, the usage of FASTag has been made compulsory your vehicle in India. As per the Government of India directives, vehicles that do not use FASTag in National Highway toll plazas will have to pay a double fee from 15th December 2019. I hope, at this time, you are all have affixed FASTag on your vehicle.
How to check the FASTag account balance?
Checking the FASTag balance is a simple process and does not take much time. Here is a guide on how to check FASTag balance.
|How to work fasttag|
If you have got your FASTag from banks:
If you have got your FASTag through a bank, your FASTag account would have been linked to your existing account with that specific bank. Each bank has a dedicated FASTag portal where you can log in and check your account balance. The login process differs for each bank, but once you sign in, you can see your account details and check the balance of the FASTag account.
|Fastag Bank List|
List of FASTag Banks with Contact Number:
- Paytm Payments Bank Ltd: 1800-102-6480.
- Syndicate Bank: 1800-425-0585.
- Federal Bank: 1800-266-9520.
- South Indian Bank: 1800-425-1809.
- Punjab National Bank: 080-67295310.
- Punjab & Maharashtra Co-op Bank: 1800-223-99.
- Saraswat Bank: 1800-22-9999.
- Fino Payments Bank: 1860-266-3466.
- City Union Bank: 1800-2587200.
- Axis Bank: 1800-419-8585.
- ICICI Bank: 1800-2100-104.
- IDFC Bank: 1800-266-9970.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: 1800-419-6606.
- Bank of Baroda: 1800-1034568.
- IndusInd Bank: 1860-5005004.
- Yes Bank: 1800-1200.
- Union Bank: 1800-222244.
- Nagpur Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd: 1800-2667183.
- State Bank of India: 1800-11-0018.
- HDFC Bank: 1800-120-1243.
- Karur Vysya Bank: 1800-102-1916.
- EQUITAS Small Finance Bank: 1800-419-1996.
If you have got your FASTag from an e-commerce platform:
If you have ordered FASTag online using an e-commerce portal (Like Paytm and Amazon) and you have linked your wallet to the FASTag Account, the balance in the wallet will act as FASTag balance itself. If you are low on balance, you can top up the wallet using credit cards, debit cards, internet banking or UPI.
|Fastag e-commerce Platform|
If you have got your FASTag on NHAI Prepaid Wallet:
If you have a FASTag account on NHAI Prepaid wallet and you are using My FASTag App on your Android or iOS phone, you can check your account balance using the same app. The app is available on Google Play Store and App Store. You can download this app just like you download other apps. Once you are installed and signed in to My FASTag App, you can spot your NHAI wallet and directly see the account balance.
|FasTag on NHAI Prepaid|
How to check the balance of the FASTag account without using the internet?
Indian Highways Management Company, promoted by the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), has introduced the ‘missed call alerts’ feature for users to check their FASTag balance. All the NHAI prepaid wallet FASTag account holders can give a missed call on +91-8884333331 and get updates of their FASTag balance through SMS. The helpline number is free of charge and the facility is available all the time (24/7). No internet connectivity is required, unlike the My FASTag app. However, this helpline is only available for NHAI prepaid wallet users.
|Fastag account Without Using The internet|
If more than one vehicle is paired with NHAI prepaid wallet, SMS will show the overall balance of all tags assigned to each vehicle. Subsequently, if any vehicle has a low balance, separate SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number, which indicates a low balance.
FASTag SMS Alerts:
Apart from verifying FASTag accounts by visiting the FASTag page of the issuing bank or e-commerce portal, you can also update it via SMS. Once you sign up for FASTag, your registered mobile number will send you regular updates about your FASTag account. SMS updates will send you notifications about FASTag payments, FASTag recharges and low balance on the FASTag account. A low balance on FASTag would require you to recharge your FASTag account.
|Fastag Sms Alert|
Benefits of FASTag on your vehicle:
- There is no need to carry cash for paying toll charges.
- The vehicle with FASTag does not need to stop at the toll plaza for the cash transactions.
- FASTags have no expiration date; it means they can be used until they are readable at the toll plaza.
- Various options like a credit card, debit card, NEFT, RTGS or net banking are available for recharging FASTag online.
- The minimum recharge amount is rupees 100 and the FASTag account can be recharged maximum up to rupees one lakh at a time.
- If you are the owner of two vehicles, you are allowed to open two separate FASTag accounts.
- FASTag user will receive SMS and email alerts on his registered mobile number or email address for all the transactions done in his tag account.
FASTag enables the vehicle to quickly pass through the toll plaza and also helps you to avoid the use of cash. This will avoid long queues of waiting and honking vehicles when complex transactions occur at the toll counter. FASTag also helps you to reduce fuel wastage and thus air pollution while waiting too long at the toll plazas.
Related To Fastag Account Balance:
- fastag portal
- fastag axis
- fastag banks list
- icici fastag login home
- hdfc fastag recharge
- icici fast account recharge
- fastag Paytm
- icici bank fastag customer login
- icici fastag account recharge
- icici fastag login home
- sbi fastag recharge online
- fastag recharge axis bank
- fastag portal
- fastag banks list
- pnb fastag login
- fastag recharge Paytm