FlipaClip is a cartoon animation tool in which you can create cartoon stories in a few steps from a simple and easy interface. It offers many features and tools that are necessary for creating animation. FlipaClip allows you to draw multiple frames, just like many pages of a flipbook. With this app, you can easily build an animation video by using various images that are created or imported by you. You can record audio, import audio from other sources and create a library as well. With the help of an animation timeline tool in FlipaClip, you can create a digital flipbook or you can simply track all the drawings and animations you make.
|FlipaClip For PC|
Features of FlipaClip for PC:
- You can draw with practical tools like brushes, lasso, fill, eraser, ruler shapes and insert text with multiple font options.
- It also supports a pressure-sensitive stylus, Samsung Spen, and sonar pen.
- Easily add and edit audio clips using up to six audio tracks. You can dialogue with your animation with voice recording and also you can import your own audio files.
- This app has a frame manager that will help you put images to the background you choose from its gallery or the snapped photo with the use of the camera.
- FlipaClip has an intuitive animation timeline and practical tools like onion skin animating tool, frames viewer, etc. with this tool animating frame by frame are super easy.
- It has an onion skin animating tool that shows the ghost images of before and after frames.
- You can save your animated movies as MP4 or GIF files. It supports PNG sequences with transparency.
- You can post your animated videos to TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or Tumblr.
How to download and install FlipaClip for PC:
FlipaClip App is officially available for android devices only. Right now you can absolutely use it for free on your Windows PC or Mac. With the help of android emulators, you can easily use FlipaClip App on your computer. In order to download FlipaClip App for PC, you will need to download an android emulator like bluestacks. Bluestacks is a free software application that lets you run any mobile apps or games on your PC. Below is a step by step guide to download and install FlipaClip App for PC. Then you can use Kinemaster for PC.
Step-1: Download and Install Bluestacks:
To use FlipaClip App on your PC, first, you have to download bluestacks. Bluestacks is an android emulator that imitates an android phone on your personal computer. You can get the installation file on their official website. Once you have downloaded, simply install it on your PC and open the program.
Step-2: Create a Bluestacks Account and Login:
Once you open the blue stacks software, you will be asked to log in or create an account. If you already have an account, click the login option. If you do not have an account, click the register option and answer the form to create your account. After completing the registration process, log in to your account.
Step-3: Download the FLIPACLIP App APK:
You should collect the APK file of the FlipaClip App. There are a couple of places like apkmonk or apkmirror where you can download the FlipaClip App for PC.
Step-4: Run the APK File on Bluestacks:
Now double click the APK file of FlipaClip App and run it on bluestacks. Wait a few minutes to successfully passing the installation process. After complete installation goes to my apps and clicks FlipaClip App icon to use it.
|FlipaClip For PC|
Step-5: Go to Google Play Store:
Instead of using APK, you can also download it from the Google play store. You can open Google play store app and use its search tool to search FlipaClip. You will see the search result for FlipaClip for PC and then click on the install button to start the installation. Now you can enjoy using the FlipaClip app for PC.
Andy, Nox Player, and Memu are some of the alternatives for Bluestacks android emulator. All these android emulators have unique features. You can choose the right android emulator depending upon your PC. The steps given above are more or less common for all android emulator.