Alfred Security Camera for PC: Nowadays people are busy with their work. So, there was not enough time to look at the house. Some help is needed at home to keep track of and keep the house safe, or for people who travel frequently, they need some more eyes on their property or important thing. Many people prefer to install CCTV cameras to watch what is happening in their homes. Installing a CCTV camera is a little expensive, so all people can’t afford it. For such people, the Alfred app is a boon. You can turn your old smartphones into a surveillance camera with the help of the Alfred app. For securing your home, you need only an old phone which supports android. Unlike other home surveillance or CCTV camera, Alfred can be placed wherever you need to strengthen security. Also, you can add or remove the camera whenever you want.
|Alfred Security Camera for PC|
Alfred is the all in one application; it provides more features than a basic, expensive camera. From this app, you can get live stream, intruder alert, night vision, walkie-talkie, unlimited cloud storage to store, share and playback your video footage. Alfred’s motion sensor will send you an immediate alert if an intruder is detected. You can intimidate the intruder by talking through the walkie-talkie immediately. Automatically recorded videos can be placed on unlimited cloud storage. They can be downloaded and used as a source to help to identify the suspect.
What are the features of the Alfred app for PC?
- Alfred helps you to watch high-quality live video from anywhere.
- Free, reliable, versatile and easy to use
- There are no hidden upfront cost or astronomical monitoring fees
- You can deter thieves, interact with visitors or pets and soothe babies through walkie-talkie feature
- Alfred app gives an immediate warning when the camera picks up any movement
- You can playback, download and share your video footage whenever and wherever you want
- One of the main features of Alfred app is night vision, it reinforces security even when it is dark
How to download Alfred home security cameras on your PC?
There are two ways to download Alfred's home security camera on your pc. Then You Can Use Blockfolio For PC.
- Download Alfred home security camera for PC using an android emulator.
- Download Alfred home security camera using for the PC web viewer.
Download Alfred home security camera for PC using an android emulator:
Step 1: The first thing you need is to download and install bluestacks. Bluestacks is an android emulator. It allows an application that runs exclusively on an android device to run on your PCs whether your using windows or mac.
Step 2: You can download bluestacks from the official site or by using the download links. Once you download the bluestacks, you need to follow the instruction which is displayed on your screen to run the application. After that, you will see a PC version of android mobile.
Step 3: In bluestacks, you have to log in with your Google account. It is necessary if you won’t give, the app will not work furthermore.
Step 4: After login, look for the play store app and click the icon. And search for Alfred app in the search bar which is appearing at the top of the screen. Then pick the appropriate app from the list and click the install button.
|Alfred Security Camera for PC|
Step 5: Wait until the installation is complete. Once it does get done, go to the home tab and find the newly installed Alfred App icon and launch it. It usually appears in my apps section
Step 6: Follow the basic set-up instructions. Now you can use Alfred App in your PC
Download Alfred home security camera using for the PC web viewer
- First open the web viewer in your browser ( chrome, firebox or safari).
- Log in with your Gmail account and start monitoring your surveillance camera.
- This app supports only Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating system.
- Motion detection does not function when you are watching the live feed. If you want Alfred to automatically record clips when there is movement, end the live session first.