SnapBridge is an application that acts as an intermediate between your camera and your smart devices. It lets you share your Nikon cameras picture and videos on another device. SnapBridge provides you easy control and access to best captured moments by maintaining a constant and automated connection between your camera and smart device. SnapBridge for PC is a quick and efficient way to use your high-quality images taken from a Nikon camera on social media. This creates your task of transferring data from one device to another without any hassle, and you can edit and upload your camera images on the go. This eliminates the need for a memory card reader or cable, so it is less expensive and faster. Once your camera paired to your smart device like a smartphone, PC or laptop then all images captured newly by your camera can be download automatically in your device. This app can be used to connect the device up to five cameras. Set up is easy and you only need to pair each camera once.
|SnapBridge for PC|
SnapBridge utilizes Bluetooth to keep your camera and smart device connected whenever they are in the range of each other. SnapBridge automatically switches to Bluetooth when you transfer 2 MB web-ready photos to your smart devices and large JPEGs and movies can be transferred manually. SnapBridge lets you use your smart device to shoot remotely. Its intuitive features make it simple to keep your followers, and your camera up to date. Keep in mind, there is no guarantee that this app will run on all devices.
Specification of SnapBridge for PC:
- Easily add hashtags, captions, copyright info and more.
- Add data to your images right from the SnapBridge app.
- Pair up to five cameras with your smart device.
- Switching between cameras is very simple.
- Use GPS on your smart device to update the camera’s local and UTC time.
- Automatically register your camera with Nikon, so it gives notification when new firmware updates are available
|SnapBridge for PC|
- Sync photos automatically and pick your favorites.
- Low power consumption of camera and smart device.
- Free cloud backup to Nikon image space.
- Easily access key camera controls via your smart device.
- You can adjust the camera settings through the SnapBridge app.
How to download SnapBridge for PC:
SnapBridge is an android app and cannot be installed on Windows PC or Mac directly. So you need to download an android emulator like bluestacks. Then you can try this application ActionDirector for pc Following are the steps to download SnapBridge app for PC
Step-1: Download and Install Bluestacks on Your PC:
- Bluestacks is one of the best android emulators that imitates Android phone on your PC. Download and install bluestacks using the download link or go to the official website to download it.
Step-2: Sign In Your Google Account:
- Log in to your Google account in the bluestacks app. Link your Gmail account in bluestacks is a must, because it enables you to use Google play store.
Step-3: Search for SnapBridge App:
|SnapBridge for PC|
- Search SnapBridge App in Google play store’s search bar. Select the appropriate from the list and click install. Wait until the installation is complete.
Step-4: Go To My Apps
- After completing the installation process, go to My Apps. Find the newly installed SnapBridge icon and launch it. Follow the basic set up instructions. That’s all now you can use SnapBridge App on your PC.
Instead of bluestacks you can use another android emulator like Nox Player, KO player or Andy extra. It is up to you to choose the right android emulator depending on your computer. But the most recommended one is bluestacks since it is the choice of many people around the world and also the most stable android emulator for PC. The given steps to download SnapBridge App for PC are most common for all android emulators.