iDMSS lite is an application that supports viewing and controlling live streams from the camera and video encoders. This app allows you to monitor your webcams from any device such as s, tablet or PC. iDMSS lite for PC gives you the option to add three types of devices that is camera, door, and alarm for remote monitoring purposes. The security and door cameras have a live preview feature, while the alarm hub is provided for the alarm. It provides you the opportunity to playback the video in addition to seeing the live preview. You can add up to four cameras on this app. iDMSS lite is officially available for android, but we can use this app on PC also with the help of Android emulators. In this post, we showed you how to download and install iDMSS lite for your PC with the help of android emulators. Before that, let see the features of iDMSS lite for PC.
|iDMSS Lite on PC|
Features of iDMSS lite for PC:
- iDMSS lite app supports multiple languages
- Three different categories are available in the app that is a camera, door, and alarm
- It provides you the opportunity to playback the video in addition to seeing live preview
- You can take photos and record videos from the live preview. These videos and photos can be stored on your device and viewed at any time.
- iDMSS lite app supports H.265, H.264, MPEG-4 or JPEG decoding
- This app helps you to easily capture your target video, feel the ease of device management and add cameras to your imported map
- It gives alarm notifications with three different types enables you to acquire instant messages for what happened in your monitoring environment
- You can add your videos or photos to the ‘favorite group’ by just a simple tap
How to download iDMSS lite for PC?:
iDMSS lite is primarily designed for mobile phones, and there are no official ways to enjoy the app on the computer. But you need not worry; you can use iDMSS lite for PC with the help of an android emulator. The following are the two install iDMSS lite for PC.
1. Install iDMSS lite for PC using Bluestacks App Player.
2. Install iDMSS lite for PC using Nox App Player.
Install iDMSS lite for PC using Bluestacks:
Many people use bluestacks to run their favorite mobile apps on their PCs. Bluestacks is known for its graphics and features. You can switch back and forth between multiple cameras and streams while all having excellent video quality. The following are the steps to install the app on PC with Bluestacks. Then you can use gDMSS for Pc.
|iDMSS Lite on PC|
- First, download Bluestacks.exe installation file by searching it on your browser or directly go to the official website and download it
- After downloading the bluestacks, you need to link your Google account to the app.
- Then go to the search bar and search iDMSS lite app and results will be displayed on the screen
- Find the appropriate result and click the iDMSS lite icon and allow it install on your PC.
|iDMSS Lite on PC|
- Once the installation completes, click the iDMSS lite icon in my apps tap and enjoy using iDMSS lite app on your PC.
Install iDMSS lite for PC using Nox player:
Some people hesitate to use bluestacks because it eats more RAM. Also, it runs advertisements that can annoy some people and slow down the app slightly. For that, one of the alternatives is to use Nox Player. It is also an android emulator. Here is the step to download iDMSS lite for PC using Nox Player.
- First of all, download the Nox player to download iDMSS lite for PC.
- Once you download the Nox player, you need to sign in your Google account in the Google play store.
- Next, you have to download iDMSS lite for PC by searching it in play store
- The results will be displayed on the screen. Find the appropriate iDMSS lite app and download it
- Now you are all set to go. After the app is installed on your PC, you can connect your camera to the iDMSS lite app.
How to view cameras on your PC?:
iDMSS lite allows you to monitor your web cameras directly on your PC. Once you download the app, you need to add your cameras. Here are the steps to guide you to add a camera to your PC.
- Open the app and select the menu option which appears on the top left corner.
- In the menu option, select device manager
- If you have no device yet, click the + plus sign which appears in the top right corner
- Now you will be prompted to make sure the device is “initialized” before moving forward. It means that your webcam is installed, set up and working already.
- Then you have to select one of four options Wi-Fi device, wired device, cloud device or online search device.
- Add the information required such that name, serial number, port, username, password, etc